COULD YOU BE THE RIGHT FIT AS ONE OF MY GUARDIAN FAMILIES??
If you live in Wisconsin, within one half hour of my home in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, you might qualify to be one of the select few who could become a Guardian Family for one of my Australian Labradoodle puppies. If you're interested, please read the guidelines below.
Being a guardian family to a puppy can be an excellent way to have a top quality Australian Labradoodle dog for a family pet. We do not believe in kenneling our dogs. Dogs raised in kennels often do not get the socialization and stimulation that is needed to be a well balanced, happy animal. Therefore, we like to place our upcoming babies in forever homes with suitable families as their dog and we retain the breeding rights. We pay for all health testing with regards to any pregnancies, when the dog is old enough, she comes back to our home for breeding and then again when she's ready to whelp. When the dog reaches the age, (usually somewhere around the age of four to five), where they should be retired from breeding, we spay the dog for you and the dog enjoys the wonderful home it has had all its life. Males are usually retained for siring babies for longer, but do not need to leave their families for long periods.
Fostering programs have many benefits for the foster family, the breeder and the dog:
- Foster families have a 'pick of litter' puppy chosen by the breeder with no cost for this puppy
- Australian Labradoodles Midwest Connection pays for all wellness/vaccinations/vet visits for guardian dog during it's first year
- The dog doesn't need to be rehomed as an adult after retiring
- The dogs are well socialized and in good environments
- Foster families can schedule trips during whelping without paying for kenneling their pet
There are certain requirements for providing a foster home for one of our dogs. Foster families must:
- Own their own homes
- Have a fully fenced yard or electronic dog fence
- Ensure the puppy is well socialized
- Feed their dog Life's Abundance Dog Food, purchased by the guardian family through my website
- Provide adequate puppy training and adult training through a certified class, as well as exercised daily (no running or jogging continually...destroys hips!)
- Notify breeder when a female begins her heat cycle, bring female to stud when requested by breeder for breeding
- Must not allow a female around intact males during her cycle
- Must not allow a male to breed other females!
- Live within accepted distance decided by Australian Labradoodles Midwest Connection
- Be interviewed by the breeder
Guardian Family & Job Posting
Looking for a Guardian Family to own one of my female breeding dogs, must live within 45 minutes of me (Oconomowoc area) and follow the guidelines for being a guardian family. This type of puppy is the best of the best as I will be breeding her to get 4 litters of puppies from her. She is FREE to the right family who will provide love, training, patience, and respect to this adorable pick of the litter girl! Please inquire if interested in learning more!
I am hoping to hire a stay-at-home mom (or the like) to raise a litter of puppies (INDOORS), as needed, periodically throughout the year. This position can develop into being a trainer for me if interested in taking it a step further...
Serious inquiries only, must be dedicated, love dogs, have a clean home environment, live within 30 minutes of THE LAKE COUNTRY area, or OCONOMOWOC, WI, be prepared to work hard and receive good pay for a job well done. I supply all necessary equipment, food etc...
PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AT:
Or Call me at 262-623-7670
Thanks! Trish Kelley